5.01.2008

The First Post ever on this blog....

Hi I'm pretty sure you're going to be wondering what in the hell I'm doing here, and why I posted this blog.

Simple.... I like wrestling, all kinds from all different places. And it was past time, I thought, for people to know about it.

I'll be posting on everything from recent DVD's I have ordered to matches that I downloaded, to maybe even a few interviews with some of the indy stars I think are worth watching.

Welcome aboard. Hopefully you will enjoy this blog.

1 comment:

Mizzo said...

Good luck Okori. Get writing bruh. Develop that voice. Go get it!

Protecting Our Boys: Part 1 in a series.

There are few things that chill my bones, and send a lightning bolt of fear through me, as fast as the rapidly-growing fetishization of men...