7.18.2008

The Challenge to Ron Glover and Michael Tillery

Considering your humble scribe recently got roasted over at www.thestartingfive.net in an argument over who was the best player of the early 2000’s I think it only fair that I am going to return the favor here and this one is a much more light hearted thing.

I beseech these men, if they think they have the stones to try, to seek out 3 matches from the following 3 stars each: Jushin “Thunder” Liger, Mitsuharu Misawa, and Johnny Saint. And perhaps even to report on what you saw, and learned, at your own monolithic blog. If nothing else this will be the chance to show you can have fun.

2 comments:

Mizzo said...

I will try, but why we have to be monolithic?

Just the truth bruh without shadows. That's what we do.

Okori said...

ok. here are the rules of this challenge:

1: you, ( and TBR if he accepts) are expected to find these matches on your own. i will not assist you in any way.

2: all reports must be posted on the startingfive.net

Protecting Our Boys: Part 1 in a series.

There are few things that chill my bones, and send a lightning bolt of fear through me, as fast as the rapidly-growing fetishization of men...