10.09.2011

The First Ever TMW Trivia Post

I like very much to keep this place humming. And I have not been. I'm sorry for that.

So, with that in mind, I decided to do the best thing to keep things going. A trivia post.

Answer if you dare~!


Question 1: In what American City, and on what holiday, did Jushin "Thunder" Liger defeat Brian Pillman to win the WCW World Light Heavyweight Title?

Question 2: What was the main event of the When Worlds Collide PPV?

Question 3: What was the name of the team of Manami Toyota and Toshiyo Yamada? Bonus points for naming the tag team she had with Mima Shimoda.

Question 4: Name the original members of Kaientai DX.

3 comments:

TH said...

4 is TAKA, Funaki, Dick Togo and I'm blanking on the other guy (I think there were 4 members?)

Sonny Gutierrez said...

Atlanta, Christmas

Perro Aguayo vs Konnan

Gold Combo, Tokyo Sweethearts

Taka, Dick Togo, Funaki, MEN's Teioh (Terry Boy)

Okori said...

@I: God damn. That was a slaughtering.

Protecting Our Boys: Part 1 in a series.

There are few things that chill my bones, and send a lightning bolt of fear through me, as fast as the rapidly-growing fetishization of men...